Thursday 23 January 2014

[Recipe] Vegan Chocolate Topping/Spread!


Hello my dear readers. As I've promised in the previous blogpost, I did come up with a vegan version of a chocolate spread that is delicious as hell.

If you're anything like me, you always want (/desperately need) something sweet after a healthy lunch. Well desserts can be healthy as well! That is what I made today:



No, it's not Nutella. I actually think it's way better than Nutella. Don't get me wrong, I've always been a huge Nutella fan (hence this empty glass jar I used to store my spread), but since it totally ruins my skin for at least a week after I have had it and the ingredients are so not good for you, I simply don't buy it anymore. 

So, to satisfy my cravings, I came up with this spread, that you can use however you may like. You can put it on a slice of bread, you can use it to top a raw food cake (or the ordinary one for that matter), you can eat it with a spoon just like that (what I do most of the time), you can mix it with some fruits...

Today I chose the strawberries!

I put it all in a martini glass.


The ingredients:

1 avocado
10 dates
1 tsp coconut oil
100 mL almond milk
2 tsp coconut sugar
1 tsp 100% unsweatened cocoa

Of course I had to add some coconut chips to oppose my red-brown color coordination. And they taste good.

Give it a go and let me know what you think!

Bisous,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment